Step 2: Submit Immunization Records to Student Health Services
New York state law requires that all students provide proof of immunity against measles, mumps, and rubella. It also requires that all students receive information about meningococcal disease and make an informed decision about whether to receive immunization against the disease. You and/or your advisor will not be able to register you for classes until you have fulfilled these requirements.
Choose one of the following ways to meet these requirements:
- Submit a copy of your immunization record from a previous school or your health care provider. (Must be on official letterhead; copy from doctor must be signed and include office address and phone.)
- Submit UB’s Health Background Form after having it completed by your health care provider. PDF (160KB) | Word (75KB)
- Submit copies of bloodwork proving immunity to measles, mumps and rubella. You will still need to provide proof of meningitis vaccine or decline through the HUB Student Center.
Submit any of the above to:
- UB Student Health Services
- 3435 Main Street, Michael Hall
- Buffalo, NY 14214
- fax to 716-829-2564
To learn more about how to comply, review exemptions, or to print the Health Background Form, visit the Student Health Services website.
Last updated: February 23, 2017 5:02 pm EST